Welcome to Nancy L. Foreman and Associates
Click on above link (Air Date 06/25/2016) to listen to Louis Geigerman's interview with Nancy Foreman and other Speech Pathologists.
Nancy L. Foreman and Associates are in the top 16 (click on above image).
Nancy L. Foreman and Associates offer a free, consultative follow-up visit to all discharged patients after a six-month period to ensure maintenance of previously mastered speech / language goals and objectives.
Nancy Foreman & Associates has provided high quality, professional speech and language therapy at competitive prices for over 20 years in the Houston, Texas area, specifically Bellaire.
- We have a variety of Speech Language Pathologists with years of combined experience and knowledge in a wide variety of communication disorders.
- Our professional staff has experience in evaluation and treatment of the pediatric and adult populations.
- Speech and language therapy includes the treatment of articulation delays / disorders, language delays / disorders, fluency (stuttering), and voice disorders.
- Inability to communicate effectively in social settings
- Slow or stagnant speech development
- Sudden decrease of expressive speech skills
- Limited vocabulary when compared to others in same age group
- Speech that is not understood by family members and/or strangers
- Lacks interest in communicating and/or gets frustrated when attempting to communicate
- Stuttering that fosters a sense of embarrassment and/or difficulty with peers
- Difficulty with sucking, chewing, and/or swallowing
- Excessive drooling
- Consistently hoarse voice
- Not speaking clearly by age 3