Welcome to Nancy L. Foreman and Associates
Nancy L. Foreman and Associates offer a free, consultative follow-up visit to all discharged patients after a six-month period to ensure maintenance of previously mastered speech / language goals and objectives.
Nancy Foreman & Associates has provided high quality, professional speech and language therapy at competitive prices for over 20 years in the Houston, Texas area, specifically Bellaire.
- We have a variety of Speech Language Pathologists with years of combined experience and knowledge in a wide variety of communication disorders.
- Our professional staff has experience in evaluation and treatment of the pediatric and adult populations.
- Speech and language therapy includes the treatment of articulation delays / disorders, language delays / disorders, fluency (stuttering), and voice disorders.
- Inability to communicate effectively in social settings
- Slow or stagnant speech development
- Sudden decrease of expressive speech skills
- Limited vocabulary when compared to others in same age group
- Speech that is not understood by family members and/or strangers
- Lacks interest in communicating and/or gets frustrated when attempting to communicate
- Stuttering that fosters a sense of embarrassment and/or difficulty with peers
- Difficulty with sucking, chewing, and/or swallowing
- Excessive drooling
- Consistently hoarse voice
- Not speaking clearly by age 3